yesterdays.jpg

Yesterdays Restaurant was located on Arsenal Street. The restaurant and it's nightclub took space in two neighboring buildings. The four story red brick building was originally known as the Flower Building Annex and was built in 1889. The second, five story white brick building, known as the Charlebois Building, was built by the Charlebois Brothers in 1898. The restaurant and nightclub both closed in the mid 1990's. The buildings were demolished several years later to make way for the Jefferson County Courthouse expansion project.








  • yesterday_s_restaurant.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:17
  • (external edit)