Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge

The William Archer House is a stone structure located in Brownville. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

This stone cottage (and the one immediately to the north) were built in about 1820 by Luther Gilson. The two sites were originally owned by Judge John Brown, brother of General Jacob Brown.

The Archer house was once owned by Western W. Wagar, one of Brownville's earliest industrialists.

More info is needed.











  • william_archer_house.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:17
  • (external edit)