Watertown Post Office

Post_Office1909.png
(Current Photo Needed)
The Watertown Post Office was a one story, neoclassic building erected on Arsenal Street in 1909. The post office building it replaced was moved to Arcade Street and renamed the Cleveland Building. In the 1920's, three additional stories were added to the structure. The building ceased being the Watertown Post Office in the 1980's when a modern facility was built on Commerce Park Drive. In 2004, the newly renovated building, along with a modern addition, became the new Jefferson County Courthouse.






Historic Structures in Watertown

  • watertown_post_office.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:17
  • (external edit)