St. Patrick's Church opened it's first school on Massey Street in Watertown in 1885. The church later opened a larger school on the corner of Arsenal and Massey Streets. This school was closed, and eventually torn down, in 1981, when the church moved its school to the old Massey Street School. The school was renamed Immaculate Heart Intermediate in 2004.


  • st_patrick_s_school.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:17
  • (external edit)