North Watertown was a hamlet once located in the Town of Pamelia. The hamlet was located to the north and east of the Village of Watertown. In order for Watertown to meet the population requirements for city status, North Watertown, along with Huntingtonville and Juhelville, ceased to exist when they were annexed to Watertown upon it's incorporation as a city in 1869.

  • north_watertown.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:17
  • (external edit)