external image MeadeSt_School.jpg Two buildings have been known as Meade Street Elementary. The first school, built in 1894, was one of two schools built in Watertown (the other being Pearl Street School) in a similar style. This structure was demolished in the early 1950's to make way for a modern building. Meade Street ceased being an elementary school in the late 1980's, most students being transferred to the newly renovated North Elementary School (formerly North Junior High School). The building has since been home to the Jefferson County Public Health offices. meadesr.jpg










  • meade_elementary.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:17
  • (external edit)