ichinter.jpg Massey Street School was one of several schools built in the 1950's to replace the older neighborhood schools around Watertown. The school was closed down by the city in the late 1970's, and then sold to St. Patrick's Church, which moved it's school to the Massey Street structure in 1981. St. Patrick's then tore down its old school on Arsenal Street, converting the site into a parking lot for its church.

In 2004, a redesigning of Watertown's parochial schools designated St. Patrick's School as Immaculate Heart Intermediate School, housing grades four through six.

  • massey_street_school.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:17
  • (external edit)