IHCpri.jpgHoly Family School is located on Winthrop Street in Watertown. The school serves the Holy Family Parish.

Holy Family's first school was opened in the Sterling Mansion in the 1920's. In the mid 20th century, the church moved it's school to the current structure Sterling Mansion remains part of the Holy Family campus, housing the school's pre-k and kindergarten classes.

The school was renamed Immaculate Heart Primary in 2004, when Watertown's parochial schools were restructured.


  • holy_family_school.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:16
  • (external edit)