rp_flower_mansion.jpgThe Roswell Flower Mansion was located on Arsenal Street in Watertown. Norris Woodruff built the house in 1829 to replace the simpler stone house he had originally built. In the late 19th century, Woodruff's son in law, Roswell P. Flower, took ownership of the home and greatly expanded it.

In the 20th century, the home was taken over by Jefferson County and housed several county government offices. Jefferson County tore the house down in 1963 and replaced it with the current county office building. [1]









  • flower_mansion.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:16
  • (external edit)