Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge

The Aubertine Building is located in the Village of Cape Vincent. The timber frame, Italianate building, built in 1880, is located on near Broadway and Murray Streets.

The building originally housed a hardware store on its first floor, a theater on its second floor and housing on the third floor. Much of the interior of the building remains in it's original state, including shelving and ceiling work. The second floor theater is used today for storage, while the bottom floor is still used for retail space.

The Aubertine Building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.




  • aubertine_building.txt
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 17:16
  • (external edit)