The village of Theresa lies in the Town of Theresa
in Jefferson County
First land was cleared and laid out by Musgrove Evans
. It was originally named High Falls
but was renamed Theresa
after James Le Ray
's daughter. Settlement started around 1818, and the village was incorporated in 1871.
This page was created by lectrichead
& has been edited 3 times. The last modification was made by -
on May 13, 2008 2:07 am.