The Town was a movie theater that stood on the first floor of the Leray Hotel
(Electric Building) on Public Square
. The theater was first opened in 1907 as The Wonderland Theater. The name was later changed to The Palace, before being named The Town.
The theater closed in the 1960's, and the Electric Building was demolished in the early 1980's.
Historic Structures in Watertown