The Commerce Building is a triangular shaped building that sits at the corner of Public Square
and Franklin Street
. The structure was designed and built by Albert and Edwin Charlebois
in 1924. The building replaced the Taggart Building
, which was destroyed by fire in 1922.
Historic Structures In Watertown
This page was created by AJRII & has been edited 3 times. The last modification was made by - on May 13, 2009 10:21 pm.